Sunday, June 19, 2011

Review: HD Powder by Elf Cosmetics

About the product:
The e.l.f. High Definition Powder is a translucent, versatile loose powder that creates a flawless, "soft focus" effect to the skin. Masks fine lines and imperfections for a glowing, radiant complexion. This incredibly soft and invisible powder is ideal for everyday wear, either alone or over your favorite e.l.f. foundation. Our HD Powder is a makeup artist and e.l.f. fan favorite, and at only $6, it can be yours at a fraction of the cost of the competition!






My opinion:
This is one of my top favorite products by Elf Cosmetics. This translucent HD powder is from their Studio line and its only $6. I bought this product in January and i have been using it everyday since and now i really need to buy a new one because im almost out.

This product has lasted me a long time and im just very impressed by this product. I really like how this makes my skin look. Flawless, natural and glowy, just the way i like it. Since this is a HD powder, it will also make your skin look better in pictures. This powder does a really good job setting my makeup and i feel that it helps my makeup stay in place and keep it from running when its really hot outside.

I think that this product is worth the $6 you pay for it and it will last you for a very long time. Like i said, i have had this since January and i still have some product left in the container. I have also heard that this is a great dupe for the HD Microfinish Powder by Make Up For Ever. I can't tell you if thats true or not, since i haven't tried it out, but the HD Microfinish Powder is $30 which is very expensive compared to the HD powder by Elf Cosmetics. Its definitely worth checking out if you like good bargains :)

Rating: 5/5


Have you tried this product? Do you like it? :)
Love Christine
SHARE:

9 comments

  1. I love this powder too, I've also not tried MUFE but I feel like I don't even need to at this point :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you, love. I love my HD powders and I had to get 2 for backups. You neverknow, prices are going up these days!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds great, and so cheap. I will have to see if they sell it over here. Thanks for sharing xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have this one too and I agree, it's great. the only downside is that it is a pain to keep it clean... I have to wipe it off after every use so it looks acceptable (I hate dirty make up!!)
    Love what you did on your blog!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for sharing!

    I saw that you use Canon 550d - I want to buy but I wonder if it's useful and good for amateur.. what do you think?

    BTW- I'm your new follower, what do you think about following each other? Let me know :)

    xoxo

    chocarome.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loveeee this ELF product so much! Definitely one of my all time favorites too :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for your comment on my blog ^.^

    Following you,

    Kate x

    www.catwalktokate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the review. I think I will have to pick this powder up. I did use the MUFE powder a long time ago, but wasn't impressed. I ended up swapping it on Makeup Alley.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love e.l.f. and absolutely all their products are awesome in my opinion. Great review doll!!


    <3 Marina
    Fashion.MakeUp.LifeStyle

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig