Thursday, June 16, 2011

Yellow Skirt & Polka Dots










Im Wearing:
♥ Top - Cubus
♥ Skirt - Cubus
♥ Necklace - H&M
♥ Shoes -meandshoes.com
♥ Bag - Alexander Wang Rocco Inspired

I have had a wonderful birthday, been doing some birthday shopping and my boyfriend gifted me with an Iphone 4 and also a new lens for my Canon 550D, i really love the picture quality. I cant wait to take more pictures and show you guys :) For those who wished me a happy birthday, THANK YOU, it means so much to me♥

Love Christine
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. Love it! Very summery! xxx Elle
    http://ellastraciabella.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely polka dot top and the necklace makes the outfit more stunning. xoxo

    Fashion Cat
    www.firstlookbook.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Following you now:)

    Fashion Cat

    ReplyDelete
  4. love this look!! the polka dot shirt and yellow skirt are the sweetest outfit. and those SHOES!!! they are gorgeous <3shelby

    www.makemesparkly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the color combination of your cute outfit!
    by the way, I shared some awards with you: http://msodapop.blogspot.com/2011/06/blog-awards.html

    Take care love! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry I missed it...happy happy belated birthday Christine!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look so pretty love the skirt!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig