Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Envelope Clutches

Something that has been on my wishlist for a long time now are big clutches in different bold colors. I was looking on Ebay last night and i found a few sellers that sell these amazing clutches for $25 and the shipping is free. I absolutely love how they look and how big they are. Im definitely buying a few of these in different colors. So here are some of the colors you can choose from :)












You can buy these clutches here

Which clutch is your favorite?
What is on your wishlist at the moment? :)
Love Christine
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. love e first 2 they r just gorgeous!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have to agree about the envelope clutches ! Not sure I'd get away with wearing such a bright one though !
    I like splashes of color, but only if they're a belt, or shoes, or just the clothes.. on a bag not so much !

    I bought a nude one from New Look a few weeks back, and I totally recommend you get one of them !

    Am in looooooooooove with the green, teal and yellow one !
    Oh dear xD

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am IN LOVE with that pink one!
    Looks so cute... really want to get it
    xxx Elle

    http://ellastraciabella.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the pink, aqua and mustard. I want to get one but I honestly can't decide on a colour!!! Thanks so much for this post
    xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig