Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Versace for H&M Fall 2011




Versace is the new guest designer for H&M, the new collection is going to be available November 17th. The woman collection is dominated by leather dresses and studs, silk and colorful prints and accessories like high heels.The collection for men is focusing on sharp cuts, accessories such as jewelry. I cant wait to see how this collection will look when its ready, it sounds pretty amazing :)

What do you think, are you excited? :)
Love Christine
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. super excited thanx for haring sweetie

    ReplyDelete
  2. super excited,thanx for sharing sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh this is sooo exciting. I saw this and my heart jumped!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig