Sunday, June 12, 2011

China Glaze: For Audrey

For Audrey must be one of my all time favorite nail polishes by China Glaze, it is such a beautiful color, dont you think? :) I decided to paint my nails with this color today because i think its the perfect color for summer. Let me know what you think about this color in the comments below :)




Im going to do a summer nail polish post soon where im going to share my favorite nail polishes for the summer. Please let me know if there is anything you would like me to do a post about :)

What nail polish are you wearing right now?
Love Christine
SHARE:

7 comments

  1. I really want to get this as it is such a pretty colour and I adore Audrey Hepburn :) Right now I have China Glaze Sea Spray on :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this colour!
    http://putbeautytowords.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful tiffany blue...I am boring, I have OPI clear nail envy on my fingers and and a coral/pink OPI polish (u/k name) on my toes :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig