Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Guest Post: ELF Regular Line Tinted Moisturiser [Review w/ Swatches!!]

Hello guys,
I have been repurchasing this product on and on... so clearly I adore it. I have noticed that ELF changed the cardboard packaging and formula too :) The new formula is sheerer, more forgiving when it comes to shade, and has a different shade than the older version.

PACKAGING



This comes in a small squeezy tube, I have never had an issue with the packaging.

TEXTURE
Very smooth water based formula. Lightweight and non sticky

COVERAGE
From a 1-10 .. I would give this a 3 in terms of coverage, rather than coverage, it kind of boosts your complexion a bit.

SHADES



I have this in HONEY and SPICE. The one I constantly repurchase is honey, and I have noted that there is a difference between the old formula and new formula.
Old Honey shade: a light to medium warm shade with some orange undertone to it.
New Honey shade: a light beige shade with yellow undertones
New Spice shade [which I bought for summer]: a medium beige with neutral undertones.

PRICE
For $1 or £1.50 you get a sample size tinted moisturiser, which for me lasts a month or maximum 6 weeks.

BLENDABILITY


This is quite easy to blend and apply with the ELF studio powder brush


FINISH
This feels so soothing and fresh on the face which makes it perfect for summer.

PHOTOGRAPHY
I don't recommend using this with flash photography due to SPF15 in the formula. I have used it, it makes me look like a ghost.

BOTTOM LINE
This is an awesome product for this summer. I repurchased multiple times, and I will continue to repurchase. I definitely recommend. On a side note – I know 2 people who got a bad reaction to this so make sure to test it out behind your ear first :)

Check out Dyna' beauty blog here :)
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. i would really want to try this but it doesnt come in my shade. i been on a hunt for the perfect TM. elf products r great tho and super affordable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I went to Thailand 2 years ago, and the only foundation I had in my makeup bag was this tinted misturiser from ELF. And I seriously loved it back then! completely light on the skin and a bonus of SPF 15! thumbs up for this product :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Christine I saw your comment on my blog regarding about Jordana Cosmetics and that you wanted to try that brand. You could check them at Kmart because Kmart carry a lot of Jordana Cosmetics :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig