Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Going Bananas & It's Genious M

I saw these two beautiful nail polishes at H&M yesterday and i just had to have them in my collection. I really love their color range, a lot of colors to choose from so you will definitely find one you like. I also love the packaging, its really cute :)




♥ Going Bananas


♥ It's Genious M

I only have one yellow nail polish in my collection but its not a good yellow color like this one, its much darker and i dont like it for the summer. This is a perfect summer yellow which i know im going to use a lot. I think these two colors look great together, maybe i will do a nail look with both of them. Would you like to see that? :)

Which color is your go-to color for summer? :)
Love Christine
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. cute!!! is that ribbon a sticker or what ? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woww this yellow color is soo cute <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. aw those polishes are so cute i love the packaging! the banana color is super pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, I love the pink one :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. those are pretty color!!! I just got some items for myself too!! ill put the pics up tomorrow. And how was your birthday??? I hope u had tons of fun!!

    Anyway, I added pictures of Mythology, kinda simple looks but i like it. Perfect for summer

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig