Saturday, June 18, 2011

Heavy Duty Concealer by Hard Candy

I finally got this concealer by Hard Candy that i have been hearing so many good things about. Everybody rave about this product, so i thought why not give it a try. I have been looking for the perfect concealer and this might be it :)


I bought the lightest shade, you can get this in medium and tan aswell. You also get a little concealer pencil which is perfect to cover up small spots on the face. Im going to do a full review on this product, so stay tuned for that if you want to know more about this product :)

Have you tried this concealer before?
If yes: do you like it or hate it? :)

Love Christine♥
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. haven't tried it yet. where did you bought it? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bought this a couple of weeks ago but haven't tried it yet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i really want to try this, i've yet to find it though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gleder meg til å høre hva du synes om denne :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig