Friday, June 10, 2011

Sigma Beauty: Cleansing & Polishing Tool

I ordered the new cleansing & polishing tool by Sigma Beauty on May 31th and it arrived today.I am so excited to try this out and I have already heard that people are loving this product. The tool comes with three brush heads carefully designed to exfoliate and polish the skin.



I love the packaging. Its so cute, girly and PINK. Im such a sucker for pink haha, its my favorite color :) I have heard that Sigma's beauty tool is just as good as The Clarisonic Mia which is around $150. This is only $39, you cant beat that price :) Im going to try this out before i go to bed, and I will be doing a review soon :)

Have you tried this new beauty tool by Sigma Beauty?
Love Christine
SHARE:

11 comments

  1. I really want to try this :)
    http://putbeautytowords.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the packaging! I hope it works out well!
    I love your blog, btw. So colorful!

    http://artofbeingcool.blogspot.com
    come check out my feature! ;)
    (would love to follow each other!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Christine!

    Wow u lucky girl...Do review it soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Må kjøpe meg en slik snart! Elsker fargen på den :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking forward to the review! I really want to get it to... but first wanna know if it's any good;)
    xxx Elle
    http://ellastraciabella.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute!
    When I saw it, I really wanted to get it.
    Keep us updated on how it is for you. ^_^
    Oh & we have the same name! Hehe~ ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  7. It looks SO cute in it's packaging! I'm a rtotal sucker for anything pink too! <3 Really can't wait to hear more about it from you sweetheart! Love Britt xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This looks amazing:)
    i want to see the revieuw!
    love this kinda posts

    New outfit post
    www.mirfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. let me know how it is.. i just ordered Clarisonic!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Spent på å høre hva du synes om denne :) Har vurdert å kjøpe den selv, men har ikke kommet så langt!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig