Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Cotton Candy & Pink Metal

I was looking through my makeup collection and i found these two beautiful single eyeshadows that i haven't used for a long time. Since i haven't mentioned these on my blog before, i thought i would show you the swatches. If you want to see a makeup look using both of these, i can do that too, just let me know in the comments :)






♥ Cotton Candy & Pink Metal


These are by the Swedish makeup brand called Make Up Store. I bought them a while ago when i was visiting their store in Sweden. I fell in love with all the pretty colors and i wanted to buy all of them, but i ended up with these two which im very pleased with. Their eyeshadows are very pigmented and beautiful on the eyes and their range of colors is huge. Their products are allergy-friendly and they dont test on animals :)

What do you think about these two colors?
Have you tried anything from The Make Up Store before?

Love Christine
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. These colours are beautiful :)
    http://putbeautytowords.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. the colors are perfect for summer. why arent u wearing them? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The pink metal looks super-lovely. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have tried their blushers before and I loved them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i LOVE it,
    colors looks great!

    New outfit post ; Think pink
    www.mirfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. We also have Make Up Store in Denmark :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't, but they look so pretty! I love when I find things that I haven't used in awhile and get to re-discover them all over again.

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are really pretty! Love these colors

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig