Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Z.Palettes

I wanted to share these really practical products called Z.palettes which i bought about a year ago from Zpalette.com








These are the perfect travelling companions. The big ones can hold over 20 MAC eyeshadows which i think is pretty amazing, just think how much space you would save storing all of your eyeshadows in these. They come in Black, Pink, Leopard and Zebra print, how adorable is that? :) The big ones are $20 and the small ones are $14. These are perfect if you have a lot of eyeshadows or blushes with different shapes and sizes.

I really want to buy all of the small ones, they would be perfect to just carry in my handbag. You never know when you might need a little extra makeup :) I think im going to depot my MAC eyeshadows and store them in one of these. Much easier than keeping all the single shadows.

What do you think about Z.palettes?
Love Christine
SHARE:

5 comments

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig