Thursday, June 16, 2011

My Summer Haul♥

I wanted to do a little haul post and show you some of the things that i ended up getting on my little shopping trip with my mom on Tuesday. Let me know what you think about this post and also which pieces that are your favorite :)


♥ Top - Cubus


♥ Top - H&M


♥ Top - Vila


♥ Skirt - H&M


♥ Skirt - Cubus


♥ Skirt - Cubus


♥ Denim Shorts - Cubus

Today is my birthday and im turning 22, yay :) My boyfriend surprised me with an Iphone 4, im so excited to start using it. I have the best boyfriend in the world, no doubt about that :)

See anything you like?
Any of these pieces you want me to feature in an outfit post? :)
Love Christine
SHARE:

11 comments

  1. cute! I love the second top, the jean shorts and the yellow skirt..Super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAPPPPPY BIRTHDAY! (: And that is a very nice boyfriend you have! I'm jellin'!
    I love the HM pink skirt, super cute, can't wait to see how you wear it!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome haul! I love the 1st top! I can't wait to see you wear these! :)

    http://pastelbluejacket.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love that cubus skirt so much! and happy birthday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great haul sweetie <3 Love the skirts!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great buys and Happy birthday :-) x

    ReplyDelete
  7. First of all: happy birthday :)! Have a nice day!
    Wow - an Iphone 4 is a great present ;)...

    I ♥ denim shorts in this summer!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pink skirt and the jean shorts ;D ! I love the color of that skirt <3

    Happy Birthday !
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. the blue and coral shirts are such gorgeous colors for summer. nice haul as always :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. happy belated birthday :)) you have a very wonderful boyfriend && an beautiful blogg :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig