Sunday, June 26, 2011

Tag: I Love Lipsticks

I saw this fun lipstick tag over at Nicolettasbeautyspace, and I immediately wanted to do it too.
I dont have the biggest lipstick collection, but I still thought it would be fun to do it and you guys might get some ideas on new lipsticks to try out as well :)

1. How many lipsticks do you have?
At the moment i have around 35-40 lipsticks.

2. First lipstick that you ever bought?
I cant remember the very first lipstick I bought, lost it a long time ago.

3. Which is your newest lipstick?
My newest lipstick is Fairest Nude by L'Oréal Paris.

4. What is your favorite lipstick brand?
My favorite lipstick brand has to be NYX Cosmetics and Revlon. I find their lipsticks to be pretty amazing when it comes to price and quality.

5. Favorite Pink?

♥ Baby Pink by Revlon

6. Favorite Nude?

♥ Fairest Nude my L'Oreal Paris

7. Favorite Peach/Coral?

♥ Watermelon by NYX

8. Favorite Red?

♥ Posh by Elf Cosmetics

9. Favorite Hot Pink?

♥ Paris by NYX

10. Favorite Brown?

♥ Blonde Venus by NARS Cosmetics

11. Favorite Rosewood?
Thalia by NYX. I think i might have lost it so i couldn't take a picture of it :(

12. Favorite Plum?
Play Time by MAC Cosmetics

13. Other Favorite Lipsticks?
♥ Elf Cosmetics - Nicely Nude
♥ NYX Cosmetics - Christie
♥ MAC Cosmetics - Viva Glam Gaga

14. Favorite Lipglosses

♥ Revlon lipglosses in Shine City, Toast To Shine & Pink Afterglow
♥ Elf Cosmetics lipgloss in Pageant Princess

I tag these beautiful ladies :)
Sara Hassan's Blog
Dyna's Random Blog
Curves Ahead Makeup
Sccastaneda
A Sick Obsession
A Cosmetic Affair
Let's MakeYuUp
Emily's Anthology
The Glam Shack
The Hollywood Heels

Feel free to do this tag even if you didn't get tagged. I would love to see your favorite lipsticks as well :)

Love Christine
SHARE:

9 comments

  1. I am SO getting Fairest Nude!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fairest Nude is my favorite! I'm going to blog about it this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a very fun tag. I will try to finish mine tomorrow. Thanks for including me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice tag ! You say you don't have much lipstick, but trust me, I have less ! :) (I really can't speak english, but I try !)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Baby Pink looks so freakin pretty! I must look for it! Awesome tag! Lipsticks are my favorite thing also. <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great picks! I really love my NYX in Sky Pink and Power. That Revlon pink is beautiful! I might have to pick that up.

    Danielle
    Sweet As Honey
    http://sweetashoney2.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the baby pink! :D

    I was also wondering if you could vote for me? Its for an elle magazine contest.
    It only takes 5 seconds :D !
    Go to the Nokia facebook page and then press gallery and view by date. When you see ‘The Black Maze’ with my picture just press 'i like' and you've voted!
    Would be so nice! Thanks! :) x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig