Monday, June 13, 2011

Baby Pink, Cotton Candy, Spring Flower And Rock & Roll Swatches

I really love these two eyeshadow quads called Baby Pink/Cotton Candy/Spring Flower and Rock & Roll. They are beautiful and really pigmented, i bought them on cherryculture.com a while ago.

These quads are so easy and perfect to take with you if you are going travelling because you get three different colors that looks great together. I have included swatches of the colors, let me know what you think about the swatches and which quad you like the most :)




Baby Pink/Cotton Candy/Spring Flower.




Rock & Roll.


If you are interested in seeing more pictures of the products that i bought, here is the link to my Cherry Culture haul :)

Which eyeshadow quad by NYX Cosmetics is your favorite one?
Love Christine♥
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. it looks amazing:)
    love blogs about makeup!

    New outfit post
    www.mirfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty colours! I love NYX :)
    http://putbeautytowords.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig