Monday, June 20, 2011

The Lipbalm & The Makeup Bag




♥ The Hello Kitty lipbalms are some of my favorites. They always have the best smell, they leave your lips feeling very moistuised and the packaging is super adorable too. I always carry a few lipbalms in my handbag because i hate the feeling of dry lips and they are just nice to have just in case you need them. I have to say that im pretty addicted to lipbalms haha, cant get enough of them :)


♥ I really like that this makeup bag has a zebra inspired print but its clear at the same time. Since this is a big bag, it can hold a lot of stuff which is great if you like taking a lot of products with you (which I always do, i actually take too much with me haha). I will probably use this for my skin care products: This actually holds my Sigma Beauty cleansing and polishing tool which is pretty amazing considering that the box it comes in is pretty big. Would you be interested in seeing a skin care rutine post? Let me know in the comments :)

Do you carry lipbalms in your handbag as well?
What do you think about the lipbalm and the makeup bag? :)
Love Christine
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. I can't go anywhere without a lip balm. I keep a Body Shop one. I like lip balms that leave some colour. Though this Kitty one is cute too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This lip balm is too cute to pass it! I think I'm gonna go to H&M tomorrow to snap it! ;)

    Thank you visiting my blog and leaving a lovely comment - means a lot to me! :) X

    P.S. Don’t forget about my new giveaway!

    http://mademoiselle-la-la.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just bought a makeup bag like this one from H&M today, but with the brown leopard print and I got the small one, not the big one. I needed a new makeup bag to keep in my purse and I thought it was so cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg...thats so cute!!! :)

    Love,
    Alexx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Hello Kitty... The bag is soo cute!
    xxx Elle
    http://ellastraciabella.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute!! I've never tried the hello kitty lipbalms before but maybe I should. I love your makeup bag!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig