Sunday, June 12, 2011

Garnier: Summerbody Moisturising Lotion: Sun-Kissed Look

I have been looking for a good self tanning lotion that looks natural and not orange like the other ones i have tried before. I found this product by Garnier on a site called oneclickpharmacy. I think i paid around £18 for this 400ml bottle which is not a bad deal at all. This is going to last me for quite some time.

This gradually builds a natural-looking sun-kissed tan after each application but It does not protect against UV lights, so be sure to use sunscreen aswell.




Im very curious about this product and if it works because i have read a lot of good reviews about it and people seem to like it a lot. I really like how it smells, it got natural extract of apricot. I can definitely see myself using this all the time, lets hope it gives me nice results :)

Have you found the perfect self tanning lotion? :)
Love Christine
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. oh this looks like such a fun product! did not know garnier made a self tanner ;) can't wait to see how it goes!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have used this self-tanner from Garnier a few years ago and i really like it. Even if you have to apply it a few times before you see a really good tanning result.
    For myself i am using right now Xen-Tan and St Moriz Tanner. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig