Friday, June 24, 2011

Physicians Formula: Organic Wear Jumbo Lash Mascara

This is my very first product from Physicians Formula. I have been hearing a lot of good things about this brand, so i just had to order this Organic Wear Jumbo Lash Mascara. I have seen this featured in a lot of youtube videos and people seem to like it a lot. The packaging is really cute, I love the shape of it, what do you think? :)




It says on the packaging that this is 100% natural Origin and 100% free of harsh chemicals, synthetic preservatives, parabens, clumping, smudging, flaking, fibers and dyes. I cant wait to try this and review it for you guys. Lets hope its a good one :)

Have you tried anything by Physicians Formula? :)
Click here to visit there website
Love Christine
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. Love the packaging! I'm a huge fan of PF products, I use their powder everyday (I don't need much coverage so no foundation).
    Can't wait for your review!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. that packaging is very cute,hav never tried any physicians products..cant wait4review

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haven't tried anything yet but I've heard a lot of good things about their eyeliners. Let us know if this holds up to its reputation! I'm also on the hunt for a new mascara.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its So cool
    I want to try it
    kiss

    http://fashionfablog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. great would love to know what you think , loving that new lens on your camera !!! great picture

    ReplyDelete
  6. The packaging is so cute & unique! I love PF products. Can't wait to hear a review of this from you soon. (:

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm curious about your review..... ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig