Tuesday, June 14, 2011

My Top 5 Summer Fragrances

Now that summer is finally here, I thought that it would be fun to do a fragrance post. These are my top 5 favorite summer fragrances :)

1.

Envy Me by Gucci was launched in 2004. It has a fresh and yummy smell and its a perfect everyday fragrance.
Notes:
Peony, Jasmine, Pink Pepper, Litchi, Pomegranate, Pineapple, Pink Musk, Seringa, White Tea, Sandalwood, Teakwood, Sensual Musk.

You can buy this at Sephora, Perfume.com and Ebay
2.

Marine Groove by Escada was launched in 2009 and its a summery, fruity floral perfume. A fun fragrance choice for summer.
Notes:
passionfruit, cyclamen and musk laced with grapefruit, frozen mango, red currant berries, violet leaves, dry amber and white cedarwood.

You can buy this at Perfume.com and Ebay
3.

Beyoncé Heat Rush is a fruity floral fragrance and its another edition to be created in collaboration with Coty Beauty.
Notes:
Brazilian Cherry, Passion Fruit Sorbet, Blood Orange, Yellow Tiger Orchid, Mango Blossoms,
Orange Hibiscus, Rio Sunset Musk, Honey Amber, Teak Wood

You can buy this perfume on Ebay and Perfume.com
4.

Fantasy is the second fragrance in Britney Spears's line of scents and it was launched in 2005. This is a perfect daytime fragrance.
Notes:
Red Lychee, Golden Quince, Kiwi Middle Note: Cupcake Accord, Jasmine Petals, White Chocolate Base Note: Creamy Musks, Orris Root, Sensual Woods

You can buy this on Perfume.com, Ebay and Elizabetharden.com
5.

Ralph by Ralph Lauren has been one of my favorite perfumes for years now.
It was launched in 2000 and its a clean, fresh and fruity fragrance perfect for daytime.
Notes:
Italian Tangerine, Loquat, Osmathus, Magnolia, Linden Blossom, Freesia, Boronia, Musk, White Iris

You can buy this on Ebay and Perfume.com

Do you have a favorite summer fragrance? :)
Love Christine
SHARE:

15 comments

  1. Woww great faves <3 All of them look lovely!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I ♥ Ralph by Ralph Lauren! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great favourites! I love Fantasy :)
    http://putbeautytowords.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Fantasy!
    Thanks for your sweet comment! I'll do a look soon with the blazer (it's actually a super dark jean wash, not black) when it isn't a 100 degrees outside!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely faves!!!

    the envy me one is tempting! i want it! lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. the ralph lauren one is one of my favorites! it used to be my signature scent a couple years back =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Escada smells so good! My Dad bought me one before. (^__^) Thank you for leaving a comment at my blog dear.

    Zarina Villanueva
    → marshee13.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have the Ralph Lauren one, the Escada one and the Britney Spears one :) Love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love, love, love RALPH. I've been wearing it for years.

    Now following!

    www.dressmedearly.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely favorites!! i hvnt tried any of them before.. but im hoping to get fantasy very soon :)

    Lovely blog!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very nice collection. Check out my blog if you are interested in perfumes :) have a great day

    ReplyDelete
  12. Though I have a huge perfume collection I have tried only Ralph Lauren from the ones you have listed here :( I love summery perfumes and would try Gucci next :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. thanks for the comment and stopping by. You have a great blog!

    Kisses,

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great favorite ones girl they're all so Summery!!

    Just liked your Facebook page hope you can do the same with mine. Don't have the like button but could be added as friend :)

    http://www.facebook.com/Fashion.MakeUp.LifeStyle

    <3 Marina
    Fashion.MakeUp.LifeStyle

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig