Friday, June 24, 2011

Sigma Beauty: New Eyeshadow Palettes

Sigma Beauty has released their new makeup line that consists of the three eyeshadow palettes: DARE, BARE and FLARE. Each eye shadow palette comes with a different dual-ended brush featuring Sigma Beauty’s all time best-selling brushes.








I just ordered all three palettes and i cant tell you how excited i am to try their new makeup line. I have been waiting for this release for quite some time and now they are finally available in their store. I have their previous makeup line, its really good, the eyeshadows are beautiful and pigmented, so im very excited to see how there are compared to their old line :)

You can buy these eyeshadow palettes here
Enter the code ALL2011 for $10% off total purchase.

What do you think about these eyeshadow palettes? :)
Love Christine
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. It looks a little bit like urban decay palettes !

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look very nice. I still haven't tried anything from Sigma, I'm dying to try their brushes!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't tried any of Sigma's makeup so I am curious to see what everyone thinks of them. So far what I've heard is positive, so I may pick one up in the near future!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love BARE as I am a sucker for nude/natural looking eyeshadows

    ReplyDelete
  5. I kinda want at least one of these palettes, but I absolutely hated their last makeup line.. so I'm still on the fence. I hope you'll post a review when you've tried them out. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. im still a sigma virgin lol but these shadows r nice i didnt know they would be so pigmented

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig