Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Brightening Eye Color Quad in Drama [Swatches]

Drama is probably one off the Brightening Eye Color Quads by Elf Cosmetics that I have heard people talk most about. I wanted to pick this one up because its one off the quads that I dont own and its always great to have something like this in your makeup collection, you never know when you want to rock that smokey eye :)


♥ Brightening Eye Color Quad in Drama.




All four colors have good pigmentation which im very impressed with since this is only $1, you just cant beat that price! :)

You get a matte, white eyeshadow which is perfect to use to highlight your brow bone. You also get a dark grey, a black and a silver shadow. The grey and black shades reminds me off Gunmetal and Creep from Urban Decay's NAKED palette which I love. I really like the Silver shade in this quad, its beautiful and I get a Christmas feeling when I look at it haha, it might be all the glitter :)

If you enjoy reading my posts, feel free to follow me on Twitter and Facebook, I would love to talk to you guys♥ Im on Twitter and Facebook all the time, so please feel free to leave me any questions or requests you might have and I will get back to you, I pinky promise :)

Which Brightening Eye Color Quad is your favorite? :)
Love Christine♥
SHARE:

15 comments

  1. Yeah, I've heard that is one of their best palettes. Would you say that the black is a true dark black though? I'm always on the hunt for those.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really pretty! Its the perfect color combo for a night out.
    xo

    Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have this quad and I love it :) Super pretty for the price!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow!! I have seen those in the shops, but wasn't really interested because honestly the packaging turned me off a bit. But I will definitely get some now! Look at how gorgeous they are!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have ordered this as well :) Looking forward to it :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous colors!!
    http://sienastyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. @prettyinthedesert The packaging is very simple but the shadows are great :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Areej Usman I cant wait to hear what you think about this :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Y The black is actually not that dark as it looks like, but you can build it up. Wet n Wild makes a good black color :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. the colors are amazing and the price is unbelievableeeeeee

    ReplyDelete
  11. Disse fargene så virkelig pigmenterte og flotte ut :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig