Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Elf Cosmetics Minty Lip Gloss [Swatches]


♥ L-R: Los Angeles, New York City & Houston.




♥ L-R: Los Angeles, New York City & Houston.

I love the packaging on these minty lip glosses by Elf Cosmetics, its very pretty and sleek. What I really love about these minty lip glosses, is that they are not sticky and they do smell exactly like breath mints which is refreshing to me. All off the colors are beautiful and they give the lips a beautiful shine. Is anyone interested in seeing a review on these? :)

Check out the rest off my Elf Cosmetics haul here.

If you enjoy reading my posts, feel free to follow me on Twitter and Facebook, I would love to talk to you guys♥ Im on Twitter and Facebook all the time, so please feel free to leave me any questions or requests you might have and I will get back to you, I pinky promise :)

Have you tried these Minty Lip Glosses? :)
Love Christine♥
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. Lovely shades!!! Thanks for sharing <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to see them on your lips. I am sure they would all look gorgeous! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. these are beautiful, i like!!
    btw christine, hope you can also join my giveaway.
    thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Diane Your giveaway is amazing, I definitely want to enter :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think the shades are really awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig