Thursday, August 11, 2011

Sinful Colors Blushes in Pink Shell, The Peenk & Whisper Rose [Swatches]






♥ L-R: Pink Shell, The Peenk & Whisper Rose.

Im starting to get more into blushes and I love these by Sinful Colors. These blushes are very pigmented and beautiful and they are all in the pink family. My favorite one out off these three are Whisper Rose, its a little darker than the other two and it looks amazing swatched. These are $4 each on Cherry Culture and they also have 16 other shades to choose from as well.

If you enjoy reading my posts, feel free to follow me on Twitter and Facebook, I would love to talk to you guys♥ Im on Twitter and Facebook all the time, so please feel free to leave me any questions or requests you might have and I will get back to you, I pinky promise :)

Have you tried any blushes by Sinful Colors?
What do you think about the swatches? :)
Love Christine♥
SHARE:

10 comments

  1. Pink Shell looks divine! They all are really pretty shades <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whisper rose has to be my fave out of the 3 as well! Love it! xxx Elle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pink Shell is beautiful, I like the shimmer ;)!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These look so pretty, shame they dont sell them in the UK xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. @nicoletta They are available at Cherry Culture :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. pink shell is such a pretty color....love it thanx for swatches...

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the dark pink!
    and baby i have the brush!
    i love it:)
    and still thanks that you went after it babe!


    new outfit post :
    www.mirfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I didn't know sinful made eye shadows!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig