Monday, September 12, 2011

Outfit Of The Day: The Girl With The Faux Fur Vest










Im Wearing:
♥ Sweater from Vila
♥ Faux Fur Vest from Vila
♥ Dress from H&M
♥ Tights from BikBok
♥ Shoes from Økonomisko

I love my new faux fur vest, its really confortable and it keeps me warm. I got this baby for only $14 which is a steal. I cant wait to do more outfits, I absolutely love fall fashion :)

I want to thank you for all the wonderful comments you all gave me in my last outfit post, I really appreciate it and I love you all so much. I will definitely keep doing these posts :)

Are you excited about the fall? :)
Love Christine
SHARE:

11 comments

  1. Love the way you've paired random fall colours together and really made them work:) Your makeup/face looks really pretty and fresh too

    ReplyDelete
  2. fabulous fall or winter look, love the fur vest!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am in love with the color of your tights!
    http://hardcorebeautyaddiction.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. U look so pretty&lovely sweetie
    Love e vest&whole outfit! U sure know hw2put pieces 2gether

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous outfit...love the colour of those tights!

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Heather Does Make Up Thank you so much, they are perfect for fall :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. you look so fab! nice fur vest! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig