Tuesday, September 27, 2011

MAC Cosmetics: False Lashes Extreme Black Mascara

Intensely inky, this lightweight, innovative mousse-like formula saturates lashes in a carbon-black pigment that promises the deepest, darkest, richest look imaginable with full long-lasting coverage. Each stroke of the unique double-lush brush creates vixen volume and lift by filling in sparse lashes, magnifying and multiplying magnificently. Long-wearing polymers quickly coat from.








False Lashes Mascara ($19.00 U.S. / $22.50 CDN) (Permanent)
Extreme Black: Black

Where to buy?
This mascara will be available October 6th, 2011 (North America) and January 2012 (International). Check out maccosmetics.com for more details on this upcoming product.

If you enjoy reading my posts, feel free to follow me on Twitter and Facebook, I would love to talk to you guys♥ Im on Twitter and Facebook all the time, so please feel free to leave me any questions or requests you might have and I will get back to you, I pinky promise :)

Which mascara by MAC Cosmetics is your favorite? Any recommendations? :)
Love Christine
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig