Saturday, May 14, 2011

Elf Cosmetics: Natural Radiance Blusher








I have to say that im curious about these blushes from Elf Cosmetics. I haven't tried a lot of their products from the Essentials line, because i have heard that the packaging and the product itself is very cheap and i have also heard that they break very easily. I have always ordered products from their studio line since im very impressed with the quality of the packaging and the product.

I wanted to give these blushes a try, so i ordered these four called Bronzed, Innocence, Shy & Glow which look so pretty when i swatch them. These are really pigmented blushes, cant wait to give them a try. Shy is my favorite out of all four, its such a pretty light pink color. ☺

Have you tried any of these blushes before?☺
Love Christine♥
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. I have shy too! I love that it gives a nice hint of pink to my cheek:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look so nice! I might have to buy them next time I place an order.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! I am quite impressed with the colors and pigmentation. thanks for sharing <3 :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. very gorgeous colors .... love it....

    ReplyDelete
  5. My sis have these, and she totally love them! The only the down side to these and you are right, they do break easily!!! :(

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig