Saturday, May 21, 2011

Loreal Paris: Fairest Nude


I finally bought this lipstick called Fairest Nude by Loreal Paris on Ebay after hearing so many positive things about it from other beauty bloggers and gurus on youtube. I have read that this is the perfect nude lipstick and it looks good with every skintone. It doesn't wash out your face and it gives a beautiful hint of pink to the lips. The beautiful SCCASTANEDA on youtube wears this lipstick in a lot of her videos and it looks so beautiful on her. I cant wait to try it out myself☺

Have you tried Fairest Nude by Loreal Paris? ☺
Love Christine♥
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. I love nude lipsticks!!

    beautybyroshx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow and I just bought a nude lol! I'll have to check this one out =)

    Belle

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig