Saturday, May 28, 2011

China Glaze: The Island Escape Collection




Colors:
* Papaya Punch
* 108 Degrees
* Senorita Bonita
* Blue Iguana
* Cha Cha Cha
* Electric Pineapple

Here is the really cool, bold and fun summer collection by China Glaze called Island Escape.
This collection consists of six colorful and fun shades perfect for the summer time. I definitely want to get 108 Degrees, Senorita Bonita, Blue Iguana and Cha Cha Cha, i think that they are the cutest colors from this collection☺.

What do you think about this collection?
Did you buy any of these colors?
Love Christine
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. oh i like this china glaze collection. i would get senorita bonita and cha cha cha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these colors! So happy and perfect for summer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the colours!!!!

    have you seen my new post ?
    http://v-fashionwise.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love these! i have papaya punch, electric pineapple and senorita bonita (:

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig