Friday, May 27, 2011

ASOS: Leather Portfolio Clutch







I saw this super gorgeous leather envelope clutch bag on asos.com a few days ago and i just fell in love with it. Its so beautiful and i absolutely love the bold color. June 16th is my birthday and this is definietly on my birthday wishlist☺. This is going to look so cute with casual and dressy outfits and its going to make any outfit stand out. Here is the link to the clutch if you are interested in checking it out.☺

What do you think about this leather clutch?
Love Christine
SHARE:

11 comments

  1. I LOVE that color! I'm a new follower follow me back please:) makesmenblush11.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's sooo cute but i know that i would get annoyed with a clutch that big. i just don't do well with clutches, need something with a handle, strap, SOMETHING

    Vonnie
    http://www.socialitedreams.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg my birthday is on the 7th of June... and Im also getting some stuff from asos... love the clucth very bold!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I NEED THIS CLUTCH IN MY LIFE ASAP

    ReplyDelete
  5. love this clutch! the colour is awesome!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it! Great pop of color to any outfit! =)

    XO,
    Belle

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh wow! i want that clutch! i love the colour, i actually got something quite similar too, but it's in pink? orange? i don't know what to make out of it hehe. do follow me too http://fairieswearheels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG the clutch os soooo great =)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this clutch- it would be such a fun accessory!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig