Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Orly: Confetti

Does anyone know where i can get my hands on Confetti by Orly? Confetti is from Orly's Carnivale Collection that came out in 2009. I have been looking everywhere for this nail polish, but i cant find it anywhere and im getting a little frustrated haha! I believe that this nail polish has been discontinued, but I was hoping to find a website that still has it! ☺

Do you know any websites that sells discontinued nail polishes?
Do you recommend any other shades by Orly?☺
Love Christine♥
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. I think head2toe beauty ships international and they have orly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,
    Kiss the Bride is almost an exact dupe for confetti, so i'm told by Orly themselves.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i have no idea where u can get it sweetie as im not too familiar with e brand,thatlour seems pretty though!! hope u get it

    ReplyDelete
  4. http://www.orlybeauty.com/past-collections.php

    I got mine from their website.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Also, I'm not sure if they ship internationally.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig