Sunday, May 29, 2011

Zoya: The Summertime Collection

Strong colors with a cream finish describes the Zoya Summertime Collection perfectly.
These six, bold, lucious shades are highly pigmented and delivers a unique twist on the classic Summer creams☺




Colors:
* Sooki
* Tamsen
* Areej
* Kieko
* Mira
* Breezi

My favorites from this collection are Areej and Breezi, I think they are so pretty.
I definitely need to buy more colors from Zoya, because I only have one color and thats Bela which was featured in the big movie Black Swan☺.

What do you think about this collection?
Which nail polish websites do you recommend?☺
Love Christine♥
SHARE:

3 comments

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig