Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Wet n Wild Cosmetics: Coloricon Palette in Lust






I have really been loving these Coloricon palettes by Wet n Wild Cosmetics lately. This is the Lust palette which is one of my favorites.These palettes are so pigmented and the colors are really beautiful. These are extremely popular and i have been seeing them on beauty blogs everywhere and on youtube. I know many of you cant get your hands on these, thats why i ordered the coloricon palettes in Lust, Greed, Pride and Vanity for a giveaway on my blog, so stay tuned for that :)

Do you own any Wet n Wild products?
Xoxo Christine
SHARE:

12 comments

  1. I have other WNW palettes but still to get the Color Icon ones :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love WnW palettes!!! Post the swatches of this one...wud love to have a look!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOoo a giveaway? Can't wait! Always wanted to try these :) Thanks~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the comment!
    Following you!
    Hope you follow back!
    www.theglamourousworld.blogspot.com
    xo DC

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is one of my favorite palettes, I love Wet 'n Wild! :D x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want this so bad :) thank you for sharing it :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. dont own any but this is very pretty,love e colours sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for your lovely comment♥ This WnW palettes is perfect♥

    http://evadoom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's a great color palette, WnW has definitely stepped it up. Have you gotten your Candy Yum Yum in yet? Do you love??

    ReplyDelete
  10. very pretty colors!i like the silver one !

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMG I just adore these palettes.. I have greed and pride.. I din't get vanity because I have so many neutral palettes and I passed on this one because it is quite cool.. so I think it wouldn't look that good on my skintone.. but i can see how it would work on you xD xD lovely post hun x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig