Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Sigma Beauty: New Makeup Collection







A while ago, Simone the owner of Sigma Beauty tweeted about this makeup collection that is going to be available on their website pretty soon. I cant tell you how excited I am about this collection. I love Sigma and i have been a fan for years now. I remember buying their first makeup collection, i love it so much and i still use it. The colors are pigmented and gorgeous.

They are coming out with three new and fun palettes. One with bold colors, one with bright colors and one with more neutral colors. All three palettes comes with their own little dual brush. I really like that you get a different brush in each palette because im planning on buying all three. The palettes are called Flare, Dare and Bare, how cute are the names?☺
Each palette is going to be $35 which i think is really affordable because you get 8 eyeshadows and two brushes.

Are you going to get any of these palettes?
Love Christine
SHARE:

7 comments

  1. These reminds of of the Urdan Decay Naked palette! Oh man, they all look gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds great Im lovng the red and purple palettes they have pretty colours Im most likely2wear. thnx for sharing sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Christine, did you get my email about your giveaway prize?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whoa look at all those goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, the colors are so gorgeous! Thank you very much for visiting my blog and for your sweet comment:)

    Kisses,
    Annabelle
    http://vivaluxury.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. these look amazing :) thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig