Tuesday, May 24, 2011

OPI: The Muppets Collection




OPI is launching a new limited edition holiday nail polish collection inspired by “The Muppets”.
The collection consists of 12 colors which has been divided into two parts, glitter polishes and the red and neutrals. This collection looks pretty cute, i haven't made up my mind on which colors i want to try yet☺OPI has divided this collection into two parts., the glitters polishes and the red & neutrals. There will be 12 great colors to choose from.

Here are the names of the 12 colors:
* Animal-istic
* Meep-Meep-Meep
* Wocka Wocka!
* Pepe’s Purple Paassion
* Designer…de Better!
* Warm & Fozzie
* Rainbow Connection
* Excuse Moi!
* Gone Gonzo!
* Fresh Frog of Bel Air
* Divine Swine
* Gettin’ Miss Piggy With It!

What do you think about this collection?
Love Christine
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. the glitters all look like renamed ones from the Burlesque collection from here

    Vonnie
    http://www.socialitedreams.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahah how cute !!! love these post I love you profile how did you get it its perfect

    ReplyDelete
  3. they look like fun !

    have you seen my latest post ?
    http://v-fashionwise.logspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. aw i'd want to see closer swatches! the collection sounds cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loooove the look of this collection, can't wait to have a better peek at the colours!
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig