Sunday, May 8, 2011

Favorite Products: MAC Cosmetics Bare Study Paint Pot









This is my very first paint pot by MAC Cosmetics and i just have to say that i love this product more and more each day. I have had this for quite some time now and i tend to reach for it a lot when im doing my makeup. I love using this product with some liner and mascara, its such an easy but beautiful look.

I love how creamy and easy it is to apply and it doesn't crease or smudge on my eyes which is always good. The color is really gorgeous. Now I really want to buy the other paint pots that they have and try them out. If you ask me, this might be one of the best products that MAC has released☺

Price: $16.50 at maccosmetics.com

Do you have any paint pots?
Which one if your favorite?☺
Love Christine♥
SHARE:

11 comments

  1. i recently got this off a blof=g sale and wear it most days. i love it x

    ReplyDelete
  2. paint pots are very addicting, they make great bases and eye colors worn alone
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this paint pot as well! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really need to try paint pots. Love how shimmery it is.

    Belle

    ReplyDelete
  5. the color is so pretty :) <3 absolutely love it

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know, right! I got my first one about two month ago and now I think I can't live without it! Great blog, I am now following! Maybe you'll have time to visit mine:)

    Kisses,
    Annabelle
    http://vivaluxury.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. sounds like a great product sweetie,its so pretty on ur skintone,I need t check it out have nevr attempted to buy/swatch any Mac paint pots hehe!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bare study's the most popular paint pot :) Your blog's nice, I'm following it :)follow mine back? xD

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have always wanted a Mac paintpot. I' actually going to get one but i dont know which color!

    ReplyDelete
  10. more favourites, more favourites :D :D Haha... I love these favourite thingies :D xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have this one too and I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig