Thursday, May 19, 2011

Wishlist: Anastasia Beauty Express For Brows and Eyes


I have heard so many good things about this kit by Anastasia and I really want to try it out.
I have never tried to fill in my brows using brow stencils before, so that might be fun to try out. This kit includes everything you need to create perfectly groomed brows on the go. The portable palette contains Brow Powder Duo, Brow Wax, stencils, and an Angled Brow Brush with a mirror and instructions all in one convenient place.

Have you guys tried this before?☺
Love Christine♥
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. Looks like a great one!! Thanks for sharing honey <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks lovely the eyeshadow girl!

    NEW OUTFITPOST AT:
    www.mirfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you see TiffanyD from Youtube review this?! that's how I heard of it! I want to try it now!! I love doing my brows! haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. I use a brow kit from Anastasia and I love it it's the only one I use. I don't use the stencils since I don't ever really change the shape of my brows but the colors it comes with match me perfect and the brush it comes with is the best eyebrow brush in my opinion.

    http://lizbeth612-onceuponashoe.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks perfect shades of eyeshadows.
    Never heard about this brand.
    Thanks for shairing this!

    xoxo Ra

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig