Friday, May 6, 2011

Kate Moss For Dior Addict Spring/Summer 2011

Kate Moss is the new face of Dior Addict Lipstick. Loving her glossy pink lips and dark makeup, she looks so gorgeous. These pictures are from the Dior Addict Spring/Summer 2011 Ad Campaign. Let me know what you think about the pictures♥











Im in love with all the pink lipsticks from this collection, especially the one Kate is using in the first picture, its such a gorgeous color. I really want to try out these lipsticks, i only have one lipstick by Dior and its a red one :)

What do you think?
Love Christine♥
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment on my blog :) i really appreciate it! :) ♥

    nice blog :)
    yes, kate moss is really gorgeous!

    and her lips!! O.O wow! :)

    chiara♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. i LOVE this, i like dior and i like this lipstick!

    www.mirfashion.blogspot.com
    i have a new post, maybe you can check?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig