Saturday, March 19, 2011

Wishlist: Jade Is The New Black By OPI


I love OPI, i think their nail polishes are really good and they have such good range off colors to chose from. What i also like about OPI is the names off their nail polishes. They always sound so cute and adorable :)

This green color is really pretty, definitely a color i would wear a lot. Im going to look for this online, hopefully i will find it :)
Picture Source

What do you think about this color? :)
Xoxo Christine
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. I love that color!! I will have to keep my eye open for that one! I just painted my nails in Done out in Deco what I love the best about Opi is the wear they barely chip!

    http://lizbeth612-onceuponashoe.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that colooooooor !! is amazing! I actually love all colors hahahahh I mean when they are OPI! hahahahah sweetie! how did u made your pictures to look perfect size in the layout? I am trying all of them and my pictures look horrible !! :( help me !:) hahah

    And I will post a picture with my shoe closet :D! thanks hun !
    Bye XO !
    RafaellaONline!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This color is amazing!! so cool!!! thank you darling for visiting our blog!! we follow you!! kisses Silvia and Chiara

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig