Thursday, March 31, 2011

Revlon - Super Lustrous Lipglosses




From Left To Right:
Shine City, Nude Lustre, Toast to Shine & Pink Afterglow.

I have been wanting to try these lipglosses for the longest time and i found this adorable set when we were in the tax free shop in Bangkok. This set consists of 4 beautiful lipglosses by Revlon in the colors Shine City, Nude Lustre, Toast to Shine & Pink Afterglow. My favorite is definitely Nude Lustre, its such a perfect nude lipgloss.

What i really love about these lipglosses is that they are not sticky at all. They actually feel like im having lipbalm on my lips which i am very impressed with. I dont like lipglosses that are sticky, i cant stand the feeling on my lips. Nude Lustre will be featured in my favorite product post soon :)

Dont forget to enter my Urban Decay - XL Primer Potion Giveaway. Ends April 6th.


Have you tried any lipglosses by Revlon before? :)

Xoxo Christine
SHARE:

7 comments

  1. Love all the shades!! Wanna see the swatches :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have just Nude Lustre and I love it so much. I love that these lipglosses have good color payoff too and are not very sheer :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have two revlon lipglosses but from the colourstay line and I hate them! They really dry out the lips and are so difficult to work with. But I'm tempted to try these out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these lipglosses, the colours are really nice xx

    I'm having a mini giveaway if you wanna check it out! :) xx
    http://hazzaapee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. i gave you a shoutout on my post sweetie :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like these lipglosses and that set is soo cute.
    xx
    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  7. I also hate really sticky lipglosses, nothing worse than your hair sticking to your lips.

    Love all four shades!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig