Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Perfume: Dior Hypnotic Poison


Picture Source:
coolspotters.com

Hypnotic Poison by Dior smells so good and it is the next perfume im going to buy when im going to the mall. This is a perfume that is perfect for the night time, because its too heavy as an everyday perfume.

I also love the packaging, the bottle looks very beautiful and it will look good in my collection. I bought a big round silver decoration dish from IKEA which im using to store my perfume on.

Have you tried this perfume before?
How do you store your perfumes? :)
Xoxo Christine
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. aww I love anythn DIOR,love this perfume tried it 2years ago,great pick sweetie,I store my perfumes on Vanity ontop of makeup box

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this perfume along with Dior addict!
    If you have Christina Aguilera perfumes near you, be sure to smell "By Night" (red one), it's practically the same but a bit lighter!
    I love vanilla-sweet perfumes like this, j should hopefully be doing a fragrance post soon on my collection

    <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig