Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Tutorial: How to Create Fun Spring Nails Using a Round Band Aid

Hey Cupcakes :)
So, I recently came across this little band aid trick and I thought I would do a nail art Tutorial and share it with you guys. If you want to know how you can create this fun and different nail look for Spring, just keep reading :)


 ♥ 1. As always, start off by painting your nails with a base coat to help protect them against staining. Now, paint all off your nails white. They have to be 100% dry before you do the next step.

♥ 2. Take out one off your round band aids. What I like to do first, is to place it on my skin and then remove so that it wont be as much adhesive left on it. The reason why I do it is because I don't want my nail polish to come off when I remove the band aid.

 ♥ 3. When you have placed the band aid on your nail, take a bright/pastel Spring color off your choice. Remember that some band aids have tiny holes in them so don't paint over the entire band aid. Now, slowly pull off the band aid and ta-da, your finished :)


 ♥ The Finished Look.

Products I used: 
NYX Ridge Filler Base Coat
♥ H&M Nail Polish in Pure White
♥ Jesse's Girl Nail Polish in Cupcake Frosting
♥ China Glaze Nail Polish in Lemon Fizz, For Audrey & Entourage
♥ Miners Cosmetics Nail Polish in Coral Cutie

 I think this is such a fun look for Spring.You can definitely play around with different colors and combinations and just have fun with the band aid look. My next look is going to be a black one with no base color or maybe a fun pink look, what combination do you think will look cute? :)

If you have tried out this look, please leave the link to your post in the comments below or Tweet me a picture on Twitter, I would love to see it :) 

What do you think about this little trick? Have you tried it out yet? Thanks for stopping by :) Xoxo, Christine♥
SHARE:

16 comments

  1. love all the colours you used!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh these nails are so pretty! I love them

    dp

    x
    www.inanityandthegirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that its so easy to do, lovely colors

    http://anaqueenbee.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice design! :)
    I haven't tried it out yet. I like the colour combinations you used, looks very springlike! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow so pretty and super easy:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ã…h, fantastiske farger! Superfine!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've seen these around and love them! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great look! I love the fact that it's a cheap and easy option to make wonderful looking half moon/french tip!

    http://superpurdy.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  9. These look great! :)

    http://lucyywrites01.blogspot.com
    Lucy
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thats such a simple clever idea, I love the colours!

    ♥ http://kirstabelle11.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  11. @Kirstabelle Its a really fun look for Spring and Summer. I'm happy you like it ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi I love your blog! Especially the nail tutorials :) They are really fun and easy to do ! so thanks a lot sharing :) :)

    www.amordegirasol.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig