Monday, April 16, 2012

MAC Little Girl Type: Review, Photos & Swatches

Hey Cupcakes, how are you all doing? 
I got one of my wisdom teeth removed a few days ago and its been such a painful weekend. I'm finally starting to feel better now and I'm happy to be back, sharing new and fun posts with all off you again. I missed you guys so much, did you miss me? :)

Tonight, I have another review to share with you and I will be talking about one off my favorite nail polishes for Spring and Summer, Little Girl Type from MAC. I hope you enjoy my post and please feel free to share your favorite Spring and Summer nail polishes with all off us in the comment section below :)

 ♥ MAC Nail Polish in Little Girl Type. 

Little Girl Type is a beautiful light lavender color with a cream finish. This nail polish came out with the Quite Cute Collection which was released in Spring 2011. The formula off this nail polish is a bit thin but that only makes it easier to apply. Little Girl Type was a little streaky on the first coat but it gets better on the second coat and perfect on the third. I highly recommend that you apply three medium-thick coats to get it as opaque as possible :)

♥ MAC Nail Polish in Little Girl Type. 

This is one off my favorite nail polishes in my entire nail polish collection, its very girly and perfect for Spring and Summer. I love the packaging off the MAC nail polishes as well, they look very cute and neat at the same time but I wish they were more affordable. I bought Little Girl Type on Ebay when the Quite Cute Collection came out and I paid $14.00 + shipping for it. Now MAC nail polishes are $16.00, have they turned up the price or have their nail polishes always been $16.00?

 ♥ MAC Nail Polish in Little Girl Type.

  ♥ MAC Nail Polish in Little Girl Type.

 ♥ MAC Nail Polish in Little Girl Type.

 ♥ MAC Nail Polish in Little Girl Type.

I have heard that Nice is Nice by Essie is a perfect Dupe for Little Girl Type. Since I haven't tried Nice is Nice, I can't tell you if its true or not but I  have seen swatches and they look pretty identical. Light as Air by China Glaze is another nail polish that is a great alternative to Little Girl Type. Light as Air is a just a tad bit darker than Little Girl Type but its nothing big and you probably wont notice it from far away.But when you look at it up close, you can definitely see that its a little darker. If you have Nice is Nice or Light as Air, you probably wont need this in your collection, unless you love nail polishes like myself :)

Rating:5/5
Where to buy?
Little Girl Type is a Limited Edition nail polish from MAC but I was able to find it on Ebay. Here is a link to a Top Rated Seller on Ebay, I'm pretty sure that her products are authentic. If you don't want to spend the money that much money on this nail polish, you can always check out Nice is Nice by Essie and Light as Air by China Glaze. You can find Nice is Nice here and Light as Air here :)

What do you think about Little Girl Type? Whats your favorite nail polish from MAC? Thanks for stopping by :) Xoxo, Christine♥
SHARE:

11 comments

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig