Friday, April 6, 2012

Beauty Swap: Seventeen Cosmetics & GT Cosmetics

Hey Dolls, how are you all feeling today? :)
I have a little beauty swap to share with all off you tonight. After doing a blog post on the Candy Yum Yum lipstick by MAC, Gina from House Of Doll asked me if I was interested in swapping it for some off her favorite nail polishes. Since I wasn't feeling the color (it's way too bright for me) I told her that she could have it, so we decided to do a little beauty swap.

Gina sent me four off her personal favorite nail polishes and I have to agree with her that these colors do look gorgeous. If you are a nail polish lover like myself, you are going to love these shades as well. To see photos off the four colors she sent me, just keep reading :)

 ♥ Seventeen Supreme Nail Polish in Number 84, 82 & 92.

 ♥ Seventeen Supreme Nail Polish in Number 84.

 ♥ Seventeen Supreme Nail Polish in Number 82. This is my favorite one :)

 ♥ Seventeen Supreme Nail Polish in Number 92.


♥ GT Cosmetics Nail Polish in Number 413.

Gina, thank you so much for sending me these lovely colors. I can't wait to try them out, I already know which one I'm going to paint my nails with first :)

Disclaimer: 
All four nail polishes were sent to me by the lovely Gina from House Of Doll. Don't forget to check out her amazing blog as well, here is her link :)

 I love doing beauty swaps so let me know if you are interested in doing one with me. If you are interested, just leave a comment below or email me :)

What do you think about the nail polishes that Gina sent me? Are you excited to see swatches off the four colors? Thanks for looking :) Xoxo, Christine♥
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. Aww those nail polishes look so spring-ish (yup I just made that up) and swaps are such a great idea xxxAfeeyahxxx
    http://smilerrr.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! CHRISTINE, I love this nail polish color, specially number 82. craighorman

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Afeeyah I love doing swaps, they are so much fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @CraigHorman Isn't it beautiful? :) Number 82 is my favorite one :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I already have 82 and 84, but now I am going to buy 92 as well :)

    I love seventeen polishes :) And seventeen cosmetics ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig