Monday, April 23, 2012

Tutorial: How To Create Cute Cupcake Nails

Hey Cupcakes ^_^
I have a new nail art tutorial to share with you guys tonight. This one is a re-creation off a few cupcake designs I recently came across on Youtube. I love cupcakes and I really like this design so I thought this tutorial was perfect!

I hope you enjoy my post and if you decide to give this design a try, please feel free to leave the link to your blog post in the comments below. If you don't have a blog, please Tweet me a picture off your design, I would love to see it :) 

If you want to learn how you can create these super fun and cute Cupcake nails, just keep reading :)


♥ 1. Start off by applying a base coat to protect your nails from staining. Now, paint all off your nails pink, except for your middle finger, create a french tip on it instead.

 ♥ 2. Use a dark pink striper and create vertical stripes on all your nails. Since I dont have a dark pink striper, I just cleaned off my white one and used it to create the vertical stripes.

♥ 3. Now we are ready to work on our little cupcake design. Take your dotting tool and create three white swoops that slightly overlap the pink and fill in the top off the cupcake.

♥ 4. Add a pink heart on top off the cupcake. Use a light pink and decorate your cupcake with some fun sprinkles.

 ♥ 5. Finish your design with a top coat to protect it from chipping away.

Here is the finished look, what do you guys think? I absolutely love how the design turned out on my nails. I used one off my nail wheels to practice on the cupcake design before trying it out on my nail and this actually turned out much better than the ones on my nail wheel :)

 Products I used: 
NYX Ridge Filler Base Coat
OPI Nicki Minaj Pink Friday
♥ China Glaze Laced Up
♥ L.A Colors Art Deco Nail Polish Striper in White
♥ Essie No Chips Ahead Top Coat

What do you think about the design? Will you be trying out this design? Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment :) Xoxo, Christine♥
SHARE:

37 comments

  1. Omg these are fab hun! Making me hungry just looking at them! Lol! :D

    Love Aysh xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so cuuuuuute!!! :D I really feel like doing this. <3 Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. it is so cute , love it so much :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute...Hmmm, maybe I can try this in all different colors :O)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Funny idea, the design looks cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just so cute! I'm going to have to try it out soon

    http://www.jessiswonderland.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. This looks so cool :) You must have a seriously steady hand, as these look perfect :)

    Laura xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for sharing this beautiful nail art. I you have mare information or art related to makeup share with, i like you tip and art

    ReplyDelete
  9. Åh, herlig! Denne likte jeg kjempegodt - så søtt :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. yummy and cute!

    I have an ongoing giveaway btw.. http://networkedblogs.com/w9CZr
    Hope you could join :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. very cute.... i surely try it...

    visit my blog girls if you have time
    www. Tansiaa26.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. SO freaking adorable!! Good job :)
    ❤❤

    ReplyDelete
  13. OMG that is sooo cute!! <3 jealous hahha

    www.mrajbx3.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. @Aysh Thank you so much sweetie ^_^ I'm so happy that you like them.

    ReplyDelete
  15. @Amyboo Thank you so much! I really hope that you decide to try it out, I would love to see your design ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  16. @Jenna Froggy Yeah, definitely play around with different colors ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  17. wow, this is so cute :) I've got to try it, you'll see it if I'd be satisfied ;D

    ReplyDelete
  18. So cure!! Cupcakes love!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  19. Adorable mani! It's been forever since I've visited your blog! Everything looks amazing Christine! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Very cute cup cake nail!

    http://whatkimmididnext.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  21. Ooooh cupcakes!! I wish I could do nail art but unfortunately my nails break easily so I have to keep 'em short. :(

    Miss Madd
    http://missmadd.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. so excited to try and do these! I may try on my toes as I have really short fingernails :(

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig