Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Nails Of The Day: Seventeen Supreme Nail Polish in #82

Hey Cupcakes, how was your Easter? I hope it was as wonderful as mine was. I ate a lot of yummy candy and watched a bunch off movies + I got to spend a few days with my love and his family as well :) 

Today I have a Nail Of The Day that I want to share with you all. I recently did a swap with the lovely Gina from House Of Doll and she sent me three beautiful nail polishes by Seventeen Cosmetics. Today I'm wearing #82 which is from their Seventeen Supreme range and it's also my favorite one off the three colors Gina sent me.

Seventeen Supreme #82 is a beautiful greyish purple color which I absolutely love and adore. This one really reminds me off a nail polish by Maybelline that I wanted years ago but couldn't find anywhere. Thank you so much Gina for sending me this beautiful color, I love it :)

 ♥ Seventeen Supreme Nail Polish in #82. 

 ♥ Seventeen Supreme Nail Polish in #82. 

♥ Seventeen Supreme Nail Polish in #82.

What do you think about the color? Isn't it beautiful? :) If you want to see which other Seventeen Supreme Nail Polishes Gina sent me, here is the link to my post :)

What are you wearing on your nails right now? Thanks for looking :) Xoxo, Christine♥
SHARE:

13 comments

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig