Saturday, April 21, 2012

H&M Haul Post & Photos

Hey Cupcakes :)
I have another little clothing haul to share with you guys. I recently picked up some cute items on H&M's website and I just had to share them with you. I'm looking forward to start doing my Outfit posts again, they are always so much fun to do and I always get positive feedback from you guys which I really appreciate. I have already started putting together a few Outfits for upcoming posts and they will be up as soon as the weather allows it :)

Here are the items I ordered. Let me know if you want me to feature any off these pieces in my upcoming Outfit posts :) 

 
 ♥ Black Fringe Vest from H&M.

 ♥ Little White Tee from H&M.


 ♥ Spring Vibes Top from H&M. 

♥ Leopard Tube Top from H&M. 

 ♥ Navy Blue Tube Top from H&M. 


♥ Skirt from H&M.


Have you bought anything from H&M lately? Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment :) Xoxo, Christine♥
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. I really like the pieces on H&M online but they're really bad at posting them out over here :/

    ReplyDelete
  2. The leopard tube is a very good addition!
    And love the skirt too

    Check out my new post :
    http://pinkandfrolic.blogspot.in/2012/04/lace-ism.html

    Tanya
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Leopard Tube Top, super cute! I'm a sucker for leopard print (:

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig