Thursday, April 19, 2012

Gina Tricot, L'Oreal Paris & H&M: Mini Haul Post & Photos

Hey Sweeties, what have you guys been up to today? :)
I went shopping with my mom today and I only found a few items that really grabbed my attention. I haven't done a haul post in such a long time so I thought it would be perfect to share the items I picked up. I hope you enjoy my itty bitty haul and oh, if you want me to put together a few Outfits using the clothes I picked up today, let me know in the comments below. I miss doing my Outfit posts, I always get great feedback from you :)

 ♥ Top From Gina Tricot. 

I absolutely love the color off this top, its really beautiful and it was on sale for $9. I can't wait to wear this, its going to look cute with a lot off different looks :)


♥ Skirt From Gina Tricot. 

How gorgeous is this skirt? I absolutely love it and when I saw it in the store, I just knew it had to be mine. It was only $14 which is a total steal, don't you think so too? I think this skirt is going to look super cute with the royal blue top above, a short leather jacket and my Alexander Wang Freja boots, I think I smell an Outfit post, haha :)

♥ L'Oreal Paris Gentle Eye Makeup Remover & Concealer from H&M.

I'm all out off my beloved NYX Makeup Remover and Cleaning Oil, so I decided to pick up the Gentle Eye Makeup Remover by L'Oreal Paris. I used to use their oil-based makeup remover a long time ago and I really liked it. Something I really like about the NYX Makeup Remover and Cleaning Oil, is that it removes absolutely everything which is really nice. The only downside about it is that it feels very oily and greasy so I only use it to remove my eye makeup. Just a few wipes and your waterproof makeup is completely gone, love it. If I don't like this one, I will order a new bottle off the NYX Makeup Remover and Cleaning Oil :)

I also picked up one off the concealer by H&M. I have tried this product before but in another shade and I really liked it. Hopefully this is a good shade for me. I wish they had little testers in the store because its almost impossible to find the right shade just by looking at the shade in the tube.

Have you bought anything nice lately? Thanks for stopping by :) Xoxo, Christine♥
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. Great items! I like the colour of the top and the print of the skirt. :)
    Hopefully it's getting warmer and summery soon...

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Constanze Yeah I really like it too! Yeah, lets hope so. I can't wait to start wearing summer clothes again :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @All Things Pretty Yeah! I really like it, the print is really pretty :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig