Monday, April 2, 2012

Vivo Cosmetics Lipsticks: Photos & Swatches

Hey Cupcakes :)
Today I have some exciting swatches to share with you all off you. I recently did a Vivo Cosmetics Haul Post and I thought it would be perfect to do a post and show you the swatches. If you missed my Vivo Cosmetics Haul Post, you can check it out here :)

I'm a huge lipstick lover. I have no idea how many lipsticks I actually have in my Makeup Collection but it's starting to add up. But hey, a girl can't have too many lipsticks or can she? When it comes to Makeup, lipsticks and eye shadows are my favorite thing, what's yours? :)

 ♥ Barely There, Sugar Pink, Pink Pout, Very Berry & Spiced Cinnamon.

♥ Barely There, Sugar Pink, Pink Pout, Very Berry & Spiced Cinnamon.

♥ Barely There, Sugar Pink, Pink Pout, Very Berry & Spiced Cinnamon.

From looking at the swatches, I have to say that Barely There, Pink Pout and Very Berry are big favorites off mine. I can't wait to try them out and see how I like them. I will post reviews off the lipsticks when I have tried them out and know how I feel about them :) 

What do you think about the lipstick swatches? See any colors that you like? :) Thanks for looking :) Xoxo, Christine♥
SHARE:

15 comments

  1. Oh i am also one of lipstick lover . These colors are so nice . Sugar pink, barely there and pink pout are my favorit .

    Checkout my blog too and it would be great if you follow back <3
    Rabi Makeup Glitz

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love lipsticks! That and eyeshadows are my favourites too, probably mostly lipsticks at the time. These look amazing! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. all of those lippies are so pretty! I'm a big sucker for nail polish and eyeshadow I have way too many!

    ReplyDelete
  4. the swatches look so nice. esp. barely there and pink pout.. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sugar Pink and Pink Pout are amazing - they're definitely my favourites! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. love pink pout&sugar pink. great buy&swatches

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pink Pout and Sugar Pink look GREAT. I own the Berry one but I never wear it, too much for everyday. xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Rabi YAY :) Which lipsticks are your favorite? Do you have anyone you recommend? :)

    I will check out your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. @JM Do you have any lipstick recommendations? :) Yeah, they really do :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. @drastic actions Oh my gosh, nail polishes <3 I can't get enough off those either haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. @donnarence Thanks gorgeous :) They are really pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. @Lauren Baker Yeah, Very Berry is a little dark for everyday wear but it's still a very pretty shade :) Really nice Fall lipstick :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh, I love Pink Pout, it looks sooo pretty! And when it comes to favorite makeup products - I adore, collect and crave eyeshadows!

    ReplyDelete
  14. My vote goes to the Very Berry & Spiced Cinnamon

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig