Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Vivo Cosmetics Pearl and Matte Eye Shadows: Photos & Swatches

Hey Cupcakes :) 
I have another swatch post to share with you guys and it's going to be all about the 5 eye shadows that I recently ordered from Vivo Cosmetics . Four off these colors are pearl eye shadows and one is a matte eye shadow.

When I opened up my package and looked at the eye shadows, I was really surprised to see how big they were. I thought they were going to be much smaller but they are actually quite big *happy face*
I hope you enjoy the swatches, let me know which one is your favorite in the comments below :)
 ♥ Pearl Eye Shadow in Pale Gold. 

 ♥ Matte Eye Shadow in Sandstorm. 

 ♥ Pearl Eye Shadow in Dusky Pink. 

 ♥ Pearl Eye Shadow in Aqua Marine. 

♥ Pearl Eye Shadow in Mink.

 ♥ Pale Gold, Sandstorm & Dusky Pink.

 ♥ Aqua Marine & Mink.

I absolutely loved swatching these eye shadows, all off them are so pigmented. My favorites are Mink, Dusky Pink and Pale Gold. The Pearl Eye Shadow in Mink was the whole reason for placing my order on Vivo Cosmetics in the first place and I don't regret it for a second. I absolutely love the color and I managed to find some other lovely products as well. How great is that? :)

What do you think about the swatches? Which eye shadow from Vivo Cosmetics is your favorite? :) Thanks for looking :) Xoxo, Christine♥
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. great spring shades

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful colours! My favourites are Pale Gold, Dusky Pink and Mink - the same as yours.. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Constanze I really like those colors a lot, cant wait to try them on the lid and see how they are :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love them! I think Aqua Marine looks really interesting, and Mink and Sandstorm really great and very wearable :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig