Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Tutorial: How To Create Easter Bunny Nails

Hey Bunnies :) 
It's Easter and I have a really cute nail art design to share with you all today. I love Pink and I like bunnies so I thought this design would be perfect. If you want to see how you can create this really cute Easter nail art design, just keep reading :)


1. Start off by painting all off your nails with a base coat to protect them from staining.

2. Paint all off your nails with a medium pink nail polish except for your ring finger, that's where our bunny design is going to be :)

 ♥ 3. To make the cute bunny, create a half circle on the tip off your ring finger using a white nail polish.

 ♥ 4. Take the nail polish brush and use it to create two long ears.

 ♥ 5. Use your dotting tool to fill in the bunny ears with the same medium pink nail polish you used on your other nails.


 ♥ 6. Create two big brown eyes and a tiny pink nose. Don't forget to add two tiny white dots inside the brown to complete the eyes.

♥ 7. Finish with a top coat to protect your design from chipping away.

♥ The finished look.

I really like how this nail look turned out and it was extremely easy to do too. I didn't want to overdo it with the bunnies so I just added two bunnies on my nails instead off doing them on all my nails. I paired the design with Pink Friday from the OPI Nicki Minaj Collection and I think it looks really cute, what do you think? :)

Products I used: 
♥ NYX Ridge Filler Base Coat. 
♥ OPI Nicki Minaj Nail Polish in Pink Friday. 
♥ Elf Cosmetics Nail Polish in White. 
♥ H&M Nail Polish in Dust & Diamonds. 
♥ Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat.

 How is your Easter going so far? What do you think about the design? Thanks for looking :) Xoxo, Christine♥
SHARE:

14 comments

  1. The design looks really cute, great idea! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. So Adorable xx
    http://beautifulworldoflennynb.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  3. how cute !!!!
    aaaa totally gonna apply this to my nails !

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks lovely :)
    So cute :)

    Laura xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. hehe i love the bunny :) so cute!!

    Check out my latest giveaway!
    http://pinkcloudsz.blogspot.com/2012/04/pink-clouds-giveaway-bunch-of-makeup.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so cute and you make it look simple!! I am def going to give it a try xxx

    http://sparkleinsequins.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cool! The bunnies are too cute! I am having a hard time with creating nail arts but yours look easy and fashionable at the same time!
    Asian style accessories always compliments cute nail art.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww this is so cute!! I am so going to have a play with my polishes and give this a go :) Thanks for the post.

    ♥ http://kirstabelle11.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  9. soooooooooooo cute :) will definitely try ds 1..
    http://makeupandfashionfreak.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig