Thursday, April 5, 2012

Urban Decay Original Naked Palette: Review, Photos & Swatches

Hey Sweeties, how are you guys doing today? How is your Easter going so far? :)
The Original Naked Palette by Urban Decay is one off the most popular beauty products that has been released. This baby came out a few years ago and people are still talking and raving about it like it was released yesterday. If you want to see my review off the Naked Palette, photos and swatches, just keep reading :)



This is one off my all time favorite eye shadow palettes. If you prefer wearing neutral eye shadows over bright colors like me, this is definitely a must have. You get 12 gorgeous shades that range from  champagnes to dark, gritty gunmetal and it has everything from glitter to shimmer to matte shades. The colors are so beautiful and extremely pigmented, I love it :)

The packaging is covered in a chocolate brown velvet material with the world ''NAKED'' emblazoned in gold foil lettering. The case feels really nice and soft but because its covered in velvet material, it can get very dirty. I just use one off those lint rollers for clothes and the problem is fixed. The palette also comes with a mirror which is very nice and handy, you never know when you are going to need a mirror :) 

 ♥ Virgin, Sin, Naked, Sidecar, Buck & Half Baked.

♥ Smog, Darkhorse, Toasted, Hustle, Creep & Gunmetal.

 ♥ Virgin, Sin, Naked, Sidecar, Buck & Half Baked. 

♥ Smog, Darkhorse, Toasted, Hustle, Creep & Gunmetal.

The Naked Palette used to come with their popular 24/7 glide-on eye pencils in Zero and Whiskey and their travel-sized eye shadow primer potion. They have changed the 24/7 glide-on eye pencils and added their professional quality, cruelty-free Good Karma eye shadow brush instead but you still get the travel-size eye shadow primer potion in the original formula.

This palette is the most expensive beauty product in my Makeup Collection. I had to order mine from Ebay because I couldn't find it anywhere else. I paid over $100 which is expensive but the seller was kind enough to include some extra goodies from Urban Decay with my purchase :) I highly recommend that you check out this palette if you haven't done that already. Believe me, you are going to love it :)

Rating: 5/5
Where to buy?
If you are from the US, you can buy the Naked Palette on Urban Decays's website for $50, here is the link. For all off you who are not from the US, you can buy it on BEAUTYBAY for $52.80 and they are offering free worldwide shipping at the moment, here is the link. If you prefer Ebay, I managed to find a seller that sells it for $54.75 + shipping (if you are from the US, the shipping is free) here is the link to the seller :)

What do you think about the Original Naked Palette by Urban Decay? Thanks for looking :) Xoxo, Christine♥
SHARE:

19 comments

  1. Would you buy Naked 2 or are you content with the original?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't really jumped on the Naked Palette bandwagon because I already have so many neutral palettes but these colors look so pretty! Thanks for the swatches!

    www.julianneinjune.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have it too and I love it so much! Like your´s it is also the most expensive makeup product I have ever bought but it worths every penny! :) I purshased mine from BeautyBay and I recomend the service. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for this review! I'm trying to decide between this one and Naked 2. Hard choice!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The palette is beautiful, I like the shades. You could create so many different looks and the quality is good. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. @annie. The Naked 2 palette is great, I really love it as much as the Original one, if not more :) The colors are gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Miss Rocher Its such a wonderful palette, all the colors are beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Allie It's a hard choice, I love them both :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. ♥♥♥ the palette!! It's perfect :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I own this palette, but rarely use it. I also bought the NAKED 2 so I wouldn't be missing out. My fave color is half baked from NAKED palette. I need to use it more. I love the quality of the eyeshadows. Nice swatches. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  11. i really want to have this palette because of its shades ! and because ity's really pigmented !

    ReplyDelete
  12. Definitely my favourite palette, I really love everything about it :-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Jeg er veldig glad i min Naked palette :) Virgin, Sin og Toasted er mine favoritter :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Every time i see i new review, i lust for this palette, but im not a neutrals gal so i dont know how that makes sense!!!!

    www.zainabismbar.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. beautiful colors, enough variety to everyday

    ReplyDelete
  16. I believe every single color in both the Naked palette and the Naked 2 palette are beautiful. I am not one to spend $50.00 on a palette so I have been looking for VERY close dupes because I am picky. If you go to Ulta and look at the Ulta single eye shadows, they sell for about $5.00 to $10.00, they have some pretty similar colors if you ask me.

    ReplyDelete
  17. You're swatches really made me realize that this is the palette to get. Thank you. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig